There is a lot of cruel behavior in Grand Theft Auto 5 from other players who are always attempting to harm other people. Grievers are everywhere in the lobby, especially on PCs, and hackers and modders are regularly seen dictating from there as well.
That being said, it might be difficult to just relax and have fun under these kinds of circumstances. In Grand Theft Auto V, there is an invisibility mode. You may have a certain player in passive mode by using this.
Ghosting typically refers to a state in the game when a player is in passive mode, making them immune to most forms of in-game attacks from other players. Passive mode can be enabled to avoid being targeted or involved in combat situations.
To interact with other players or remove the passive mode (unghost), you can follow these steps:
- Open the in-game menu: Press the “Options” button on your PS4 controller. This will bring up the in-game menu.
- Navigate to the “Online” tab: Using the directional pad on your controller, navigate to the “Online” tab in the in-game menu.
- Select “Players”: In the “Online” tab, select “Players” to access the list of players in your session.
- Find the player you want to interact with: Browse the list of players to locate the player you want to unghost.
- Interact with the player: Select the player’s name and choose the interaction you wish to have. If the player is in passive mode (ghosted), you might not be able to initiate combat with them or target them.
Select the Interaction Menu options for “Inventory,” “Ghost Organization,” “Leave Ghost Organization,” and finally “Unghost Person” in Grand Theft Auto 5.